All products can be returned within 60 days of the purchase date from Staub Electronics, for a full credit. Product returns after 60 days will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, or a dollar- for- dollar stock balance, and are subject to approval by Staub Electronics management and your territory sales representative. Stock balance requests must be accompanied by a replacement order before RA # can be issued. No merchandise returns will be accepted after 180 days.
All returned goods must be factory sealed, in saleable like new condition, not dated, priced or damaged. Please ensure goods are sent by prepaid freight and the RA# is written on the outside of the OVERPACK box. Freight collect shipments, or shipments without a visible and valid RA#, will be refused.
Issuance of a RA # by Staub Electronics is NOT a guarantee of a merchandise credit. All goods being returned MUST adhere to the terms of our merchandise return policy. Goods not adhering to our policy will be refused and returned to the customer.
* Product returns exclude opened items, damaged items, booking orders, clearance items, discontinued items and special order items. These items are Final Sale.
- Items being returned under our 60 day no hassle return policy must be in their original packaging with all included accessories and manuals. If the original packaging is not present we reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee or deny the return entirely.
- URC product being returned for any reason must be accompanied by a Staub case number ID. URC product purchased as advanced warranty is subject to originating product diagnostic once received. If no fault is found product will be returned.
- Advanced warranty replacement requires the defective item to be returned to Staub Electronics within 60 days of issue of the replacement order, after which no returns or exchanges will be accepted, even on defective product.
- All Snap AV Product MUST have an associated case ID number from Snap AV before a Staub RMA can be issued.
- All ZeeVee Product MUST have an associated case ID number from ZeeVee before a Staub RMA can be issued.
- All D-Link products require a manufacturer RMA number before a Staub RMA can be issued.