BC Flood Disaster Shipping Updates
Ground Freight and Palletized orders from Richmond Warehouse
- UPDATE – CLOSED in both directions #BCHwy3 from #HopeBC to #PrincetonBC due to washout, assessment in progress, estimated time of opening currently unavailable.
- Ground freight is slowly starting to move out of BC, however the back log experienced by carriers is significant.
- We will continue to upgrade your shipments to Express delivery to give your orders the best chance to arrive on time for your projects (when eligible for air shipment).
- For shipments that cannot be upgraded to air due to their size, please contact us at 1-888-470-2211 or firstname.lastname@example.org to review your timelines and confirm that shipping ground is a viable option for your projects.
- Due to heavy flood and road closures, all Highway Routes out of BC Lower Mainland are currently blocked to all traffic.
- Due to this, any ground freight or palletized orders for oversized items that cannot ship Express Freight due to their size, and that are destined for delivery outside of the Lower Mainland, cannot be shipped from our Richmond Warehouse as all carriers have stopped accepting shipments.
- Where possible, we will fulfill oversized item orders from our Mississauga Warehouse, but the transit time will be up to 5 business days. Please connect with our team if you have questions or time sensitive project ETA’s.
- If the oversized items you are ordering are not available in Mississauga, they will be put on backorder to be fulfilled as soon as possible from either Mississauga or Richmond once the roads re-open.
Richmond Facility Re-opening
- Richmond Facility is up and running, ready to process your orders for shipping and pick-up.
- Our team has been working hard over the past 24 hours, and we are currently expecting to return to normal operations and resume shipping and pick-up orders by tomorrow, Wednesday November 17th.